Both discovered their humanism and became deeply concerned for the poor after travelling extensively in their youth, one across India and the other throughout South America.
Current Issue: #72 Winter 2018
- Getting Sidetracked: A Cautionary Tale
- The Highest Ideal
- The Interfaith – Interspiritual Circle
- For Personal Liberation and the Welfare of the World
- Prayer For Future Beings
- An Avatar’s Dictionary
- Sri Sarada Devi Joins Sri Ramakrishna at Dakshineswar
- The Easter Prayer of an American HinJew: More Sugar, Please
- It Doesn’t Matter
- Lion of the Spirit
- Mahatma-to-be and the Mahatma-maker: Gandhi and Rajchandra – Part 2
- How Well Do You Know Yoga?
- New Material for the Swami Vidyatmananda Archive at the Harry Ransom Center, University of Texas, Austin