Josephine Lazarus is a long time student of Vedanta. Her early teacher was Swami Nishreyasanada. She is a glass and watercolor artist. And a recently retired hatha yoga teacher.
Search our site
Issue #77, Summer 2020
- Sri Ramakrishna: The Supreme Life Changer
- The Flower Garden
- Ramakrishna Reborn?
- Swami Vivekananda’s Views on the Religions of the World
- Keep on the Sunny Side
- Spiritual Approach to the Coronavirus Crisis
- The Legend of Shiwido
- Swami Madhavananda in New York City
- Creativity and Meditation
- This Yearning
- Variation on the Cow Killer Story
- Aluna, A Journey to Save the World
- In Memoriam – Edith Tipple
Join our mailing list to receive an email when new issues are available, and news about upcoming issue topics!