Both discovered their humanism and became deeply concerned for the poor after travelling extensively in their youth, one across India and the other throughout South America.
Search our site
Issue #75, Summer 2019
- Swami Satyamayananda in Southern California — a very brief introduction
- Swami Vivekananda and American Transcendentalism: A Brief Review
- By Name Alone
- When Buddha Came to Pattaya
- Mourning in a Rose Garden
- Song and dance
- Review: See God with Open Eyes: Meditation on Ramakrishna
- Review: Holy Envy: Finding God In The Faith Of Others
- Wikipedia: Great Resource, with Some Flaws and Gaps
- Second Edition of Swami Aseshananda Reminiscences Available Online
- Can an intentional community of retired Vedantists be started in Athens, Georgia?
- Bhuma (Cliff Johnson) left the body last fall
Join our mailing list to receive an email when new issues are available, and news about upcoming issue topics!